Ralph Lauren debuted his original polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic style is offered in a wide array of colours and fits. This short-sleeve version is made from breathable cotton mesh and tailored for a slim, modern silhouette. What’s more, it is finished with our signature embroidered Big Pony and a ‘3’ patch, signifying the number typically worn by a polo team’s strongest player.
- Slim Fit: our trimmest silhouette. Our polo shirts also come in Custom Fit (our second-slimmest) and Classic Fit (our roomiest).
- Size M has a 67.3 cm front body length and a 69.8 cm back body length.
- Ribbed polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. ‘3’ patch at the right sleeve.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 1.85 m and wears a size M.