From its meticulous construction – our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce – to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren-s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This trim version features the number ‘2,’ which is used to designate the most versatile player on a polo team.
- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the biceps. Tailored through the waist.
- Our Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (3.8 cm trimmer at the chest and 1.3 cm shorter at the body) and Classic Fit (3.8 cm wider at the chest and 3.8 cm longer at the body).
- Size M has a 68.6 cm front body length, a 71.1 cm back body length, a 44.4 cm shoulder, and a 52.1 cm chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Three-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. ‘2’ embroidered at the right sleeve.
- ‘2’ crest with ‘P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967,’ a crown, crossed mallets, and ‘Polo’ embroidered at the right chest. Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 1.85 m and wears a size M.