Instantly recognisable by our multicoloured signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 1,500 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren’s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a relaxed fit from soft cotton interlock, offering a smoother surface than our original’s mesh fabric.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow.
- Size Big 2X has an 80 cm body length (front and back), a 58.4 cm shoulder and a 71.1 cm chest.
- Size Tall 2L has an 87.6 cm body length (front and back), a 58.4 cm shoulder and a 71.1 cm chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Three-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands.
- Even vented hem.
- Multicoloured signature embroidered pony on the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.