From its meticulous construction – our signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce – to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren-s Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This roomy version gets a rugged twist with a surplus-inspired camouflage print.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow.
- Size Big 2X has an 80 cm front body length, an 82.5 cm back body length, a 58.4 cm shoulder, and a 71.1 cm chest.
- Size Tall 2L has an 87.6 cm front body length, a 90.2 cm back body length, a 58.4 cm shoulder, and a 71.1 cm chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- Machine washable. Imported.